Private Alcohol Rehab Programs
Private alcohol rehab programs like the one at Orchid Recovery Center provide a certain degree of exclusivity and anonymity to alcohol addiction treatment that is not characteristic of state or federal alcohol rehabilitation centers. With a private alcohol rehab program, you can choose one that is a little out of the way and provides an almost idyllic backdrop for healing and the feel of a retreat. Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds in Palm Springs, Florida, Orchid Recovery Center provides women who are ready to enter into a confidential alcohol addiction treatment with the outpatient treatment care or an inpatient residential stay they need to recover and build a new life.
Private Alcohol Rehab Program Options
There are a variety of therapy and treatment options available to you in the private alcohol rehab program at Orchid Recovery Center. You can first choose between outpatient or inpatient care depending upon where you live and the amount of time you can commit to your recovery. Next, we provide a long list of traditional therapies like one-on-one talk therapy and 12-step support groups as well as a number of alternative therapies like yoga and meditation workshops, art therapy, acupuncture and body work. Unrestrained by federal funding restrictions, we can indulge in organic meals, multi-faceted therapies that are holistic in nature and a more flexible treatment plan that can be customized according to your interests and needs. Family involvement, Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) support groups, educational workshops and activity-oriented therapies are also available.
What To Expect at Private Alcohol Rehab Programs
No matter what private alcohol rehab program you enroll in, there is a minimum of services that you should demand from the provider. These include:
- Detox and withdrawal treatment services provided by a qualified on-staff medical team.
- Medical evaluation and exam upon entering the facility and medical specialists who can treat your co-occurring disorders as needed.
- Psychiatric and psychological staff who specialize in co-occurring disorders and the disease of substance abuse and addiction, especially alcoholism.
- An accepting and drug-free environment that is nonjudgmental and provides a safe place for you to share, grow and heal without fear.
- A treatment plan that is updated regularly and customized according to your personal needs, strengths and substance abuse issues.
- Aftercare that follows you once you are no longer enrolled in the program to follow up and make sure that you are not in danger and provides support in the event of a relapse or the risk of relapse.
At Orchid Recovery Center, we provide all of these things and more, exclusively for women with therapies that are chosen based on their efficiency in meeting the particular needs of women in recovery. Our all-female staff provides a safe and supportive atmosphere for those who suffer from a number of co-occurring disorders including PTSD, a history of sexual abuse and trauma, and other issues that affect women differently than men.
Determining The Need For Private Alcohol Rehab Programs
If you are unsure whether you or a woman you love is an alcoholic and in need of the specialized services and treatment that a private alcohol rehab like Orchid Recovery Center can provide, then you should first ascertain whether or not your abuse is indeed addiction. If you imbibe compulsively or despite the obvious negative effects on your finances, work performance and personal relationships, if you feel you cannot control your drinking or if you are suffering physically due to abuse of the drug, then you are an alcoholic and you need to seek treatment immediately.
Private Alcohol Rehab Program at Orchid Recovery Center
At Orchid Recovery Center, you can count on a confidential, woman-centered treatment program that allows you to recover physically from the effects of alcoholism and rebuild emotionally and spiritually as well, learning the tools to live an abstinent life without the crutch of alcohol. For more information or to enroll in treatment, contact us today by calling us toll free at 1-888-672-4435Further Reading
- Age of Prohibition
- Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism QA
- Alcohol Addiction Help
- Alcohol and Teenage Brain Development
- Alcohol Rehab FAQ
- Alcohol Rehab for Mothers
- Alcohol Rehab in Florida
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Myths
- Alcohol Treatment Centers
- Alcoholism and Women
- Alcoholism FAQ
- Alcoholism Recovery for Women
- Alcoholism Signs and Symptoms
- Drunk Driving Facts and Statistics
- Effective Alcohol Rehab For Women
- Effective Alcohol Treatment Programs
- Effects of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse
- Florida Alcohol Rehab
- Gender Specific Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Heredity and Alcoholism
- Long-Term Effects of Alcoholism
- Residential Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Risk Factors for Alcoholism
- The Drunken Monkey Study
- The Story of Alateen